Add Your Listing to HauntedOhio.com
Adding your home, garage, or professional haunted attraction to Haunted Ohio is easy and FREE.
Rules and Parameters for being listed on HauntedOhio.com as an attraction:
- Your attraction must be dark-themed in nature: Haunted houses, haunted hayrides, Halloween-themed stage events or festivals, etc.
- Your haunted attraction must be within the state of Ohio.
- One listing per physical address. If you are hosting multiple events at your location, choose “Haunted Theme Parks” as your category, then list the details in the event description.
- HauntedOhio.com listings are for general information about your attraction (where you are, how to contact you, your website, etc.); you must have a website (even if it’s just a Facebook Page) to provide your event’s details like admission prices, dates and hours of operation, etc.
To Create a Listing
PLEASE NOTE: HauntedOhio.com is COMPLETELY new for 2015; you must create a NEW account and NEW listing for your attraction – all user accounts & listings prior to June 2015 have been wiped.
The first step is to create a new Haunted Ohio account here. Wait for your confirmation email to arrive and follow the instructions it provides to validate your new account (your account details are contained within that email, so you should keep it for future reference).
Once your new account is validated and you have logged in successfully, CLICK HERE to submit your listing. You can get your attraction’s Latitude & Longitude coordinates HERE if you don’t already know what they are.
Manual approval of all listings by a site administrator is required, so your entry will not be public immediately. Your listing will be approved as soon as an Admin is able to do so, after which you may log in with your Haunted Ohio account to make changes whenever you wish.
Or, Send Us Your Information
If you desire, you may email your information to HauntedOhio.com and we will create a listing for you. If you wish to make an account and claim ownership of your haunt listing later, you can do that.
Please email your haunt information (or existing account changes) to email@example.com with the following information:
- Contact Person
- Contact Email
- Haunt Name
- Haunt Street Address
- Zip Code
- Haunt Description
- Event Type (See available categories HERE)
- Haunt Phone Number
- Haunt Website
- Facebook URL
- Twitter URL
To Claim a Listing
Since we started from scratch for 2015, there are none to claim. Read above to add your listing today!